Thursday 22 September 2016

Subscription Boxes

Am I the last person on earth to hear about these...??!! I was so excited when Pinterest first showed me the coolest Subscription Box! I adore the concept.

'What!? I can have random beauitful surprise products shipped to me seasonally for a fraction of its value!?... Sign me up!' :D FabFitFun

Then came the issue of finding a box that shipped to Canada, fortunately there are still lots of options that are still fairly reasonable. In the end I settled on the FabFitFun Box... It seemed to have more of what I was looking for, makeup, scarfs, mugs, candles, perfume, soaps, and more... The Fit part I'm not as interested in, however that can sometimes mean a nice Organic tea which I could enjoy.

The runner up, for me, is The Bookish Box which has all sorts of cool perks for the book nerd and old soul. It will most definitely be my next subscription. Take a look at their site, they look absolutely fabulous.

Needless to say, I can't wait for this box to arrive!! I have shipped it to my work address, because that is where I feel I most deserve surprise gifts to get me through my day! I actually think this should be included in most employee benefit packages... I think it would be the coolest benefit ever. FabFitFun

Not to mention what a perfect gift idea! The gift that literally keeps giving! :) It's inspired me with lots of gift ideas. Don't all the ladies in your life deserve a fun little box of specially chosen treats?!

Meanwhile, at work, I can look forward to getting, and posting the fabulous experience. Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment